MYFintec does its best to ensure that the privacy, confidentiality and security of its clients are preserved, both during their interactions with the company and afterwards. The company is committed to this privacy pledge to the fullest extent.
- Clients who open an account with MYFintec acknowledge their willingness to share with the company certain private information in order to do business together. MYFintec uses this information to confirm the client’s identity and to help ensure the security of the trading accounts, deposits and withdrawals. This data is collected in accordance with our stringent verification procedures, which are used to help ensure the security and safety of our customer’s trading activity and to deter identity theft and international money laundering.
- The client’s duty towards the company is to supply the true, current and accurate identity information. Clients are required to confirm categorically that they have opened an account and are trading on their own behalf. In addition, clients must state that they are not seeking to act at any time or in any manner that could be considered fraudulent and are not seeking to impersonate other individuals for any purpose.
- Part of MYFintec ’s data collection procedures includes the collection of client’s information as disclosed freely with the company. The company also places cookies in order to gather data about the client’s interaction with the MYFintec website. These information-gathering tools are used to help ensure the customer’s own security. All data collected is shared only with persons within the company who are involved with customer account information verification for the specific purpose of helping ensure the customer’s confidentiality and security.
- MYFintec will never disclose private or confidential information about our clients and former clients to any third party without the client’s express written consent, except in specific cases in which disclosure is required by law or is necessary to perform client identity verification analysis to safeguard their account and secure their personal information.
- By registration with MYFintec and through voluntary interactions with MYFintec ’s products and services, clients authorize and agree that they consent to the use by MYFintec of all or part of the information supplied related to their MYFintec trading account, the transactions they undertake through the site and the interactions which they have with the company. All interactions the customer has with MYFintec are saved by the company for the purposes of record. This recorded information may be employed by the company in case if a dispute between the client and MYFintec arises.
- MYFintec makes the utmost effort in order to ensure the confidentiality of its client’s personal data, including data protection procedures that are designed to ensure client confidentiality. MYFintec updates its data protection policy regularly to help ensure that client’s confidential information is safeguarded on an ongoing basis.
- Occasionally, MYFintec may contact clients by email or phone to offer them additional information about MYFintec ’s CFD’s. In addition, the company may, from time to time, contact clients to inform them of unique promotions offered by MYFintec . Clients consent to the terms and conditions of use when registering with MYFintec . Clients wishing to opt out of further contacts with MYFintec at any time are entitled to do so; simply contact the company by email or phone to request that no further contact regarding promotions on behalf of the company will be made.